The desire to differentiate ourselves in an increasingly demanding and competitive market, led OF.ME.R. to project and launch the line Evo: a new series of rebar cutting machines, the result of the latest building technologies applied to the experience achieved over the years.
The machine body is a monobloc in spheroidal cast iron, with the same resistance of iron, does not have any welding and this gives the product greater strength and a better appearance.
It has two reductions: this allows to decrease the stress and impact on the mechanics and to soften the cut, ensuring a longer life to the blades and the moving mechanical parts.
The simplified lubricating system and the screw locator greatly improve the quality of work and of the result.
Formidable machines, with high-performance and easy to maintain, on which the manufacturer believes strongly and grants 2 year warranty on all mechanical components.
The Evo Series of rebar cutting machines is available in 7 different models, as necessary.
- Two blades in hardened steel, already fixed on the machine;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- A bar sliding device, that helps the movement of the rods toward the zone of cut;
- Simplified lubrication system, that allows to grease the components that need in very easy and rapid way;
- Screw locator, that permits to perfectly align the rods in the zone of cut and obtain exactly perpendicular cuts;
- Besides, on request in phase of order, it’s possible to install on all Evo rebar cutting machines a base in carpentry, that permits to raise the zone of cut to work in an ergonomic position. It also allows the optional movable pedal application, otherwise not applicable.
In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar cutting machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.