Result of years of experience and elaboration of the market indications and feedbacks, the Standard line of mechanical cutting machines for concrete reinforcing steel rods is undoubtedly the most requested on Worldwide construction sites, thanks to its ease of utilization and maintenance and to the resistance guaranteed by the high quality materials common to all OF.ME.R. products.
It boasts many attempts to imitate, but the high manufacturing volume allows us to offer an excellent quality/price ratio and to maintain a high market share, receiving and responding to an increasing number of requests.
The Standard Series of mechanical cutting machines is available in three different models, as necessary.
- Two blades in hardened steel, already fixed on the machine;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- A bar sliding device, that helps the movement of the rods toward the zone of cut;
- On demand, these machines can be endowed with the simplified lubrication system, that permits to keep greased all the mechanical components that require it;
- Besides, always on demand, it’s possible to equip all Standard mechanical cutting machines with a movable pedal, that makes the operation of cut easier when the machine is raised on a support plane, such as the base in carpentry, available as accessory for all mechanical Cutting Machines;
- As optional available it can be installed a special screw locator, to be requested in phase of order, that permits to obtain exactly perpendicular cuts.
In the design and construction of the mechanical cutting machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.