The Stirrup Bending Machine PS16 Angle Control has an electrical panel with computerized preselection, thanks to which it’s possible to program in very easy and rapid way up to 20 bending angles, that will be executed in sequence.
This machine is endowed with a stirrup bending bracket, to bend more bars together, and with a stirrup linear measurer.
- Two bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- Two bushes, to be used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the automatic stirrup bending machines;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- A stirrup linear measurer, necessary to determine the length of each side of the stirrup.
- A stirrup bending bracket, to be positioned on the turning plate through the screws supplied with the equipment. It grants the fixing of the bar on the working top and determines the curving radius;
- A movable socket, for the electrical connection.
In the design and construction of the automatic stirrup bending machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.