The stirrup bending machines ST16, available in single phase or three phase version, are endowed with electrical panel with manual functioning.
Its reduced dimensions and four removable legs make this unit not bulky and easy to carry.
Thanks to the practical toolbox, the operator has at hand all the equipment neces-sary for the work, and he can store them after finishing.
Its standard equipment includes a stirrup linear measurer.
The mechanical Stirrup Bending Machines ST16 are available in single-phase or three-phase version.
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod;
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm;
- A stirrup bending pin Ø16mm in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to ob-tain even smaller curving radii compared to the other Stirrup Bending Pin. Can be used with bars up to Ø 8mm;
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for the stirrup bending machines. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bend;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
- A stirrup linear measurer, necessary to determine the length of each side of the stirrup.
In the design and construction of the mechanical stirrup bending machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.