Result of decades of activity in the field of construction machinery, our Standard line of mechanical bending machines to bend concrete reinforcing steel rods is certainly the most appreciated one in Worldwide building sites, thanks to the ease of utilization, the simple maintenance and the resistance guaranteed by the first quality materials common to all OF.ME.R. products.
It boasts many attempts to imitate, but the high volume of production and the excellent quality/price ratio permit us to maintain a high market share, receiving and satisfying more and more demands.
The Standard Series of mechanical bending machines is available in 4 different models, as necessary.
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod. Can be used with bars up to Ø 20mm;
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm;
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for each mechanical bending machines model. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bending;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
- Standardly mounted on the mechanical bending machines P42 – P52 – P55 and as an accessory for the Model P36, long saddles – with max. 10 holes – are indispensable to realize the double bending.
In the design and construction of the mechanical bending machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.